This is the home of Schulenberg's AS10 class. It is at this site where you may find homework assignments from class, inquiry requests, and supporting documents for class material.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Due: Tuesday, September 16th

1. Review notes on STEP #1 of WRITING
2. Write three separate paragraphs to three separate audiences telling of a small car accident... 
  - your parents
  - your best friend
  - your insurance company

Focus on crafting your message to the specific audience member. Remember to address them not the theatrics of the event, unless you feel it is necessary for the audience.

Questions to consider for audience awareness:
1. what do my readers know?
2. what do they NEED to know?
3. what do I need to show to my audience that I know/understand (school environment)
4. how many audiences do I have?
5. what is the best way of organizing information to present to my audience? 

No comments:

Post a Comment